- Winter 2020
- Fall 2019
- Summer 2019
- Spring 2019
- Winter 2018-2019
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Spring 2018
- Winter 2017-2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
General Resident Info
- 2019 Tenant Election Results: Michele Houser 256A Gibson Street and William Taylor 262A Gibson Street were elected to serve on the THA Board for the next 2 years.
- Resident Notification – Tonawanda Housing Authority apartments and property are smoke-free. For resources to help you quit smoking, please visit smokefreehousingny.org or nysmokefree.com
- Rent is due the 1st of each month. Rent is considered late, and will be assessed a Late Fee, after 4:00pm on the 5th day of the month even if the 5th falls on a weekend. We do not accept cash. Payment must be made by check or money order only.
- There is a night drop box outside the Office for your convenience.
- Recycling Info – Follow 2020 recycle calendar – Hinds Street RED weeks, Gibson Street BLUE weeks.
- Annual Recertification / Continued Occupancy documents will be sent out in January 2020 for non-taxed income Tenants and JULY 2020 for Tenants who file State and Federal taxes.
- 2019 – 2020 Snow Removal Operations – Please be aware of our ongoing Snow Removal Operations. Your cooperation is needed and much appreciated. Tenants are responsible for shoveling their porch and sidewalk / approach that leads to the main sidewalks.
- Pools are NOT allowed.
- Parking regulations and enforcement. Please be courteous to others and park only in your assigned parking spot. Visitors should be directed to the Visitors Parking spaces, or, park on the street April 1 – October 1. THA works closely with the City of Tonawanda Police to insure compliance to our Parking Rules and Regulations. THA reserves the right to tow unauthorized vehicles at the vehicle owners expense. Your vehicle MUST be registered with THA AND have a valid parking tag. Make sure you acquire a new yellow THA Parking Tag as the old red tags are now invalid. A lost tag fee of $5.00 applies to the new tag if you lose it. As of November 1, 2018 please follow the new Visitor Parking Permit process. Permits and instructions are available in the THA vestibule 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Without a proper permit you could receive a parking ticket from the City of Tonawanda Police.